About This Product
Natava SuperFoods Cacao Berry Crunch is a unique blend of sweet goji berries with the complimentary taste of a nutty chocolaty taste that comes from cacao nibs. Both being rich in antioxidants and having numerous health benefits this snack really does pack a punch.
Health Benefits of Cacao Berry Crunch:
- It may help to increase longevity due to the extremely high levels of antioxidants found in both cacao nibs and goji berries, the latter having one of the highest levels known to man. Antioxidants help to fight free radicals.
- When you eat this mix you know you are giving your body a real blast of nutrition as cacao nibs and goji berries both provide us with a rich source of trace minerals. For example goji contains minerals such as; zinc, iron, copper, calcium, germanium, selenium and phosphorus and the vitamins B1, B2, B6 and vitamin E. Whilst cacao is extremely rich in magnesium and also contains iron, both of which are essential for health and especially for women.
- Cacao is believed to give people a feeling of bliss this is linked to it containing a chemical called anandamide. Anandamide is called the "bliss chemical" and is released when we exercise however cacao is the only food known to man that contains it and maybe why many people experience a feeling of happiness when eating chocolate.
- Goji berries also contain a unique chemical called sesquiterpenoids. These are believed to help our bodies produce rejuvenative human growth hormone which as we get older our bodies stop producing as much of, therefore it is believed that by eating goji berries we help our bodies to produce this hormone.
- Cacao is a rich source of vitamin C making it a great food to eat when your immune system needs a boost.
How to Use Cacao Berry Crunch:
Cacao berry crunch makes a great on the go snack or pack it into your lunch box. This tasty treat is an excellent addition to yogurt, muesli, and can even be added to smoothies.