About This Product
Natava SuperFoods Superfood Chocolate Covered Golden Berries, 100g
Covered in Delicious Raw Organic Arriba Nacional Cacao
Perfectly ripe, organic, raw golden berries covered in delicious, rich, raw, organic 100% Arriba Nacional creamy cacao, sweetened with just a hint of trace mineral-containing sun dried cane juice crystals and a bit of organic and raw vanilla bean powder.
The result? The most satisfying chocolate covered golden berries your mouth has ever experienced!
Natava SuperFoods Organic Raw Sun Dried Cane Juice Crystals: These sun dried cane juice crystals are made from 100% certified organic sugar cane grown in Ecuador in highly mineralized volcanic soil. It is fresh pressed, sun dried, and then put through a cooling process to crystalize. It is a "first crystallization" sugar which means the cane is harvested, the juice is extracted, all impurities are removed and then it is crystallized. This is all done within twenty-four hours of the harvest. Because it is far less processed than traditional white sugar, it retains a natural blond colour, a delicious natural taste, and most of its nutrients.
Natava SuperFoods Organic Raw Ground Vanilla Bean Powder: This pure organic raw ground vanilla powder is a very fragrant product that contains over 290 compounds that add to its flavour. From growing location, to curing procedures, to vanillin content, each cured vanilla bean (or "pod") is graded on a long list of indicators that help to separate quality vanilla products from inferior ones.
Try a bag of NatavaFoods Superfood Chocolate Covered Golden Berries Today! They taste so good, you'll hardy believe they're GOOD for you!
Health Benefits & Ingredients of Chocolate Covered Golden Berries
These golden berries are organically-grown in Ecuador and picked at the peak of freshness. These golden berries provide a hefty dose of antioxidants, as well as being a source of protein, phosphorus, vitamin A, and vitamin C. They are also a source of B vitamins and are a delicious source of bioflavonoids.
Natava SuperFoods Organic Raw Arriba Nacional Cacao (Paste, Butter): Natava SuperFoods 100% Arriba Criollo Cacao Paste and Butter is derived from pure Criollo Ecuador Arriba Nacional Cacao beans.
- The cacao is grown in high-elevation volcanic soil that is brought down from the mountainous regions via donkey back. The Tue Arriba Cacao trees are a minimum of 30 years old, and some have been growing for more than 80 years! There is therefore no possible blending of beans with the CCN51 or other low quality hybrids that are pervasive in the area.
- The Tue Arriba cacao trees are only nourished from rain water or deep mountain spring water. They are never irrigated from potentially contaminated rivers and streams.
- Guaranteed purity: Pods are hand selected and never acquired from aggregators. Cacao beans are only harvested when they are fully mature and ripe.
- There is a complete lack of mycotoxins, mold, yeast, and fungus, which are what cause the adrenal response of jitteriness that is similar to caffeine stimulation in many cacao products. Because we have such a pure quality cacao bean, you will have zero jitters from this product. The purity of these beans also results in a deep, intense, raw chocolate flavour.
- The cacao is processed in our state-of-the-art facility on custom artisan equipment that has never seen any other cacao but our own, so there is no possible integration with lesser quality cacao.
- The cacao beans are always sun-dried and are never gas dried. The cacao remains 100% raw from start to finish.
- Natava SuperFoods cacao is high in magnesium and antioxidants. It is also rich in chromium, anandamide, theobromine, manganese, zinc, copper, PEA, trytophan, serotonin, and more!
**Serving/pack is based on 100g Variant**